Search Engine Optimisation - Get found on Google!
Imagine placing a stunning looking advert in a newspaper that nobody buys!
Well, that is exactly what would happen to your website without careful search engine optimisation (SEO). It is one thing having a great looking website but it's entirely another thing to get people to see it.
Our Search Engine Optimisation plan consists of the following steps:
This will include:
- Keyword volume (how many people are searching)
- Keyword competition (how many other sites are using the same keywords)
- In collaboration with the client, draw up a shortlist of approximately 20 - 50 key phrases.
Finding the right keywords
Choosing the right keywords is crucial to the success of your SEO campaign and we will work closely with you to make sure this is right. We also offer a professional copywriting service to help you achieve maximum impact.
SEO Page Plan
Having established the most successful keywords, a page plan will be drawn up which will:
- Copywritten content for maximum effect
- Incorporate 2 key phrases per page
- Establish any new pages which may need to be added to the site for SEO purposes
- Define the optimisation of existing pages (rewriting content)
- Title Tags
- Meta Tags (although these are rapidly diminishing in importance to the search engines, it is a small task and it is probably worthwhile including them)
- Headers (H1, H2 etc.)
- Anchor text
- Image titles and Alt tags
- URL of the page
This section will also include setting up an XML sitemap for upload to Google. This will ensure that every page on the site is visible to Google
Inbound links/Link Juice/Link bait
We will suggest ways to cultivate good inbound links to the site. This may include:
- Setting up a blog
- Targeting the right internet directories
- Taking part in discussion forums for your industry (especially ones that allow placement of URLs!)
Link juice is best ‘concentrated’ (i.e. A larger amount of links going to a smaller amount of pages)
Link bait is ensuring that the content on your site is worthwhile linking to and has value to the visitor or user of the site. One of the most effective ways to achieve this is via a blog.
Please contact us about SEO if you would like more details.